It's the start of a new semester! We want to welcome back all of our renewals and returning residents as well as welcome our new residents to the GrandMarc family!
We have a lot of fun events planned for our new residents coming up this month!
August 28- Relive your childhood with bagged lunches in the front office!
August 29- Taco Tuesday! Cause tacos make everything better!
August 30- Make your own ice cream sundaes to celebrate making it halfway through the first week of classes!
August 31- Get to know your fellow neighbors, join us for a BBQ by the pool!
September 1- Come enjoy pizza with our staff and celebrate making it through the first week of classes!
Just a few reminders for this upcoming month!
We will begin towing on September 1st. Renewals make sure you have stopped by the office to return your old clicker and get a new one along with your new decal. New Residents need to have turned in their parking forms to get their clicker and deal.
Please make sure your green Hobkirk decal is clearly visible on your front windshield, lower left-hand corner. If there is not a decal on your car you are subject to be towed as we do roam tow. Also make sure you are parking in a numbered spot and not a spot that has reserved painted on it unless that is a reserved spot you have signed up for.
If you would like a reserved parking spot please call the office and speak with a leasing agent to get more details.
Our staff looks forward to meeting all of our new residents! If you have any ideas for an event or if you have any questions or concerns about your apartment please stop by the office and speak with one of our staff members!
We are so excited to welcome our new residents to our complex! We hope you enjoyed your summer and are ready for another great year here in Tallahassee! We just want to remind you of a couple of things before move in day.
1. Move in day is August 20th @ 10 am.
2. You must have August rent paid before picking up keys.
3. Someone in the apartment must have the utilities set up with the City of Tallahassee.
-Make sure you have sent the confirmation to our office to put in your file.
4. Talk with your roommate's to get to know each other.
5. Rent is posted on the 1st of every month, you have a grace period until the 3rd. Late fees are added on the 4th.
Make sure you have everything ready to go to make your move in experience with us as smooth as possible. Take a look below for some quick tips to make your move in day with us easy as pie.
1. Received your room assignment. If you have not received your placement letter in the mail please contact the office. This includes not only your apartment number but your roommate's contact information as well!
2. Have set up your utilities with the city of Tallahassee. Only one person in the apartment needs to set up an account with the city. You will need your apartment number in order to set up the electric. The service turn on date should be set as August 20th. Please make sure you forward the confirmation to our office so we can put it in your file!
This must be done or you cannot pick up keys on the 20th.
3. Pay first month's rent. Your first monthly installment is due on August 1st. After this rent is due on the 1st of every month with a 3 day grace period. Late fees go on the account on the 4th. The first day being $25 and $5 every day after that.
4. Make sure you have your apartment ready and comfy for you and your roommates with the grocery list of items we suggest:
• End Table Lamp
• Bar Place mats
• Throw Blanket