We know that finals are almost over which means that winter break is right around the corner! Here are some tips while your away!
Tips for Leaving your Apartment over Break
• Leave your a/c on auto and set the temperature at no higher than 78 degrees.
• Make sure you take out all trash and leave no dirty dishes in the sink as this can attract fruit flies.
• Check the expiration date of items in fridge, throw out or bring with you anything that may expire over break.
• Unplug as many small appliances, lamps, etc. as you can. As this will help to save on the electric bill.
• Lock your bedroom and bring any valuables with you.
• If you have a car and are leaving it in the garage make sure it is locked and no valuables are left in plain sight.
• Please report any maintenance issues before leaving so they can be taken care of over break.
Have a happy holiday break and we'll see you back at GrandMarc in the new year!