It's officially Fall, which means it's a great time to be outside! With cooler temperatures starting it's the best time to explore some things our great city of Tallahassee has to offer. Get outside our Florida State and Tennessee Street bubble and check out some of these awesome places this weekend!
1. St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge: Offers over 70,000 acres of wildlife habitat along 45 miles of coastline. It's a great place to bike, hike, fish, paddle board, and so much more. Check out this beautiful park, located only 35 miles south of Tallahassee.
2. Tallahassee Museum: Stop by and learn more about the Big Bend culture and history. They showcase everything from art to science to sustainability. They even have a new zip line and adventure course guests can partake in!
3. Sky Zone: Want to have a little fun on a rainy afternoon and maybe get in a little exercise? Then Sky Zone is the place for you. With multiple trampolines, foam pits, and basketball hoops they have something for everyone!
4. Alfred B. Maclay Gardens: Walk through these beautiful gardens for some rest and relaxation time. They offer walking and biking trails, open to the public. They also have annual events throughout the year, so check out their calendar for the next event!
5. Railroad Square First Fridays: The first Friday of every month come on out to RailRoad Square to experience everything Tallahassee has to offer from great food, local artists and shops, and everything in between. You won't want to miss out on this!